ASPIRE and Adaptive present "GBS Lions' Talks" best practice webinar:
Shall we automate? How to automate?
Approaches, Examples, Pitfalls
ASPIRE and Adaptive have teamed up with leading practitioners to provide a short, sharp introduction to best practice in automating business processes in the shared services environment. Whether you are at the beginning of your journey and already consider implementing of automation strategy in your organization you are some way along the road, join us to learn, share and connect.
When: Wednesday, 24.02.2021
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Herve Hachet - Amer Sports, SSC Director
- Jarek Wojnarowski - Velux, Senior Director, Shared Services
- Michał Kasprzyk - Alcon, Head Alcon Global Services Regional Center
- Mariusz Pultyn - Digital TeamMates, CTO
- Monika Ciupińska - Adaptive Group, Program Manager, Senior Consultant
- Michał Ejchman - Adaptive Group, Program Manager, Senior Consultant
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE
Join ASPIRE & ADAPTIVE webinar to get unique expert insights on automation!
*Webinar will be held in English and take up to 75 minutes, including Q&A session.
Please note that each registration requires confirmation by Organizers.