Rules and regulations
DevOpsDays Kraków 2020 Regulations
The following regulations define the conditions of using the DevOpsDays Kraków 2020 conference's internet service, which is available at the address https://dodkrakow.pl.
I. General provisions
1. The following set of regulations ("Regulations") defines the conditions of participating in the Conference, as well as details regarding specific rights and obligations of the Organizer, Participants, Users and Speakers.
2. All rights to the name of the Service, its graphic and functional design, as well as the rights to all text and graphic elements used in the Service, barring elements deriving from third parties (more specifically, partner logotypes, the logotypes of media partners, sponsors, partnering conferences, etc.), belong to PROIDEA and may only be used upon the presence of consent (if so licensed) given by PROIDEA.
3. The following regulations are made up of, more specifically: a) the act from 18 July 2002 on providing services electronically; b) the act from 23 April 1964 of the Civil Code; c) the act from 30 May 2014 on consumer rights; d) the act from 4 February 1994 on copyrights and related rights; e) the ordinance from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to their personal data and the free movement of that type of data, as well as the repeal of the directive 95/46/WE ("GDPR"); f) the act from 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
4. With regards to issues related to the use of the Service or participation in the Conference, you may contact PROIDEA via email at email@example.com, or reach us at our telephone number: +48 605 177 303.
5. Accepting the Regulations is required to register for the Conference, as well as to participate.
6. Users and Participants are obligated to abide by the provisions presented in the Regulations.
For the purpose of the following Regulations, the following terms are defined as such:
1. Service - the web page available under the address https://dodkrakow.pl, which contains information on the Conference and enables those willing to provide notification of their participation in the Conference as a Participant or Speaker via the Platform.
2. PROIDEA - PROIDEA Sp. z o.o., with its headquarters in Cracow, on 9 Zakopiańska street, 30-418 Cracow, is entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Cracow under the number KRS 0000448243, NIP 6793088842, paid in full, as an organizer of the Conference.
3. Conference - conference in the DevOps sector under the name of DevOpsDays Kraków, organized by PROIDEA in Cracow, held at Variete Theatre (ul. Grzegórzecka 71, 31-559 Cracow) on 3 September 2020.
4. User - an individual using the Service who is 18 or over.
5. Agenda - the full Conference program as set by PROIDEA, made available in the Service after arranging some or all of the Speakers. The Agenda is only an approximate agenda and may be subject to change.
6. Participant - an individual 18 years or over, authorized to take part in the Conference as well as to acquire experience, described in more detail in pt. IV.2 of the Regulations. A person who is not of age may participate in the Conference only upon receiving Consent from PROIDEA. Persons under 18 may participate in DevOpsDays Krakow after prior verification by the Organizer (and only after having received the approval of a legal guardian). Please email us at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Speaker - an individual 18 years of age or over who is authorized to give a talk at the Conference, and who has been chosen by PROIDEA in accordance with the correct procedure (pt. V of the Regulations).
8. Student - a person 18 years of age or older, under 26 years old, who is studying at any institute of higher education, and who possesses a valid student ID.
9. Platform - the website available under the address https://dodkrakow2020.evenea.pl, to which those willing to participate will be directed when signing up to participate in the Conference as a Participant or Speaker. Being directed to the Platform occurs at the moment of clicking on the tab or button "REGISTRATION" in the Service, as well as after beginning the registration process in the Service. The Platform is offered as part of the Evenea internet service, which is run by Even Labs sp. z o.o., with its headquarters in Warsaw.
III. Conditions of using the Service
1. Using the service and its functions requires access to the Internet as well as a standard Web browser.
2. In order to ensure the security of the data transferred through the Service, PROIDEA puts to use technical and organizational means which correspond to the risk level related to the use of the Service.
3. A User is obliged to follow the rule which disallows the misuse of the Service, more specifically: a) sending information or content that may in any way shake the operation or overload the Service or any of the systems used by subjects directly or indirectly partaking in the provision of electronic services; b) sending content that might breach the personal good of third parties, copyrights, intellectual rights, corporate secrets or that might in any way breach the applicable legal order or decency; c) sending content that contains computer viruses or other harmful programs including "worms", "trojan horses", "keyloggers" and others; d) sending content that leads to unsolicited sales information or messages (SPAM) or other illegal material - as well as sending all other content disallowed by law.
IV. Participation in the Conference as an Attendee.
1. Participating in the Conference as an Attendee authorizes a person to attend all lectures and talks presented in the Agenda, as well as other services, which are named in pt. IV.2. of the Regulations. The Participant will receive a nametag and conference lanyard.
2. Additionally, each Participant is authorized to: a) receive a set of Conference materials; b) to participate in the coffee and lunch breaks organized by PROIDEA on the day of the Conference. PROIDEA will ensure that catering is provided; c) to be admitted to the afterparty organized by PROIDEA. PROIDEA can give the Participant conference gadgets on the terms set by PROIDEA in emails or other announcements.
3. There is a fee to take part in the Conference as a Participant. The cost of participation depends on the time a person signs up. The cost of participation has been provided in the price list available in the registration form https://dodkrakow2020.evenea.pl.
4. The cost provided in the price list, mentioned in the above enumerated point, concerns the participation of one or more people in the conference.
5. Attending the conference as a Participant with a student ticket is charged. The cost of a student ticket is lower than that of a standard ticket, in accordance with the information in the registration form.
6. A participant with a student ticket is authorized to attend all lectures and talks on the Agenda, as well as to receive a nametag and conference lanyard.
7. A participant with a student ticket is authorized to participate in coffee and lunch breaks on the day of the Conference, as well as to take part in contests if such are organized during the Conference, as well as to take part in any other conference activities.
8. During the afterparty, as person holding a student ticket is allowed entrance to the venue and to service from the Open Bar and the repast.
9. Directly after registering, a person registering as a student will need to present a scan or photograph or a valid student ID (and will be asked to anonymize his or her ID number [except the first two numbers], address, album number, and to leave his or her first and last name, the first two numbers of the ID number and the expiration date of his or her student ID). A student ticket will be issued to students who are under 26 at the ticket's time of purchase.
10. The cost named in the Price List will be augmented by the tax from the goods and services (VAT), with exception to those who have informed PROIDEA at the email address email@example.com of financing his or her participation in the Conference using public funds.
11. The Conference may be paid for in Polish currency, as well as in other currencies, however we ask that you contact the Organizers at their email firstname.lastname@example.org or at their phone number +48 605 177 303.
12. In order to sign up for the conference as a Participant, the User must fill out and send the registration form that is available on the Platform.
13. The User completes the registration process on the behalf of other Participants with their consent. The personal data of the Participant who has been registered by the User is processed in order to provide services at the Conference, on the basis of the consent given by the User in art. 6, par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR. If another User is registering a Participant for the Conference, he or she should be authorized to provide PROIDEA with the personal data of that participant. The User is obliged to provide the proper authorization form upon request by PROIDEA.
14. The User is to enter the following information into the registration form available on the Platform and Service: first and last name; email address (to which tickets, information on the Conference will be sent, which is why we request a valid email address); phone number; company name and position there, as well as the option to provide one's username on Twitter, information regarding how the User learned about the Conference and why he or she is taking part, and other comments, as well as Participant information: first and last name, email address, phone number, company name and position. Additionally, the User provides the following information required for the invoice: company name, address, postal code, city and optionally the NIP. The company name and NIP are given in order to provide the invoice if the registration is being carried out for the Company (legal persons, organizational units without legal entities but with legal capacity, individuals conducting business activities). In the registration form, the User also provides a promotional code (discount code) (if the User has received one). If the User does not provide the promotional code at the time of registration despite possessing such a code, he or she will lose his or her rights to obtain a discount and the registration will follow in accordance with conditions as a User paying as per the Price List.
16. Receiving offers from PROIDEA, mentioned in pt IV.15, is confirmed by sending an email regarding confirmation of participation to the User's email. At the moment that message is sent to the User, PROIDEA and the User, or a legal representative, enter into an agreement regarding conference participation.
17. The Regulations foresee the following payment types:
a. Online payment: paying with a credit or debit card. The payment is serviced by PayPal or Dotpay Sp. z o.o.
b. Offline payment: via electronic money transfer. In the case of offline payment, PROIDEA will send an invoice to the User's email address containing an invoice form, 7 days from the date of registration. The Conference participation must be paid on time to PROIDEA's bank account number, provided in the pro forma invoice form. Payment may be made immediately after receiving confirmation from PROIDEA, mentioned in pt. IV.16, to PROIDEA's bank account, which is sent to the User's email address, as well as via internet payment (id: email@example.com).
18. Neglecting to pay for participation in the Conference is not equal to the resignation of the Participant or the person registered (pt. IV.16) and those persons reserve the right to participate in the Conference. In the case that person so signed up for the Conference does not resign from his or her spot, PROIDEA reserves the right to receive payment. In the case that PROIDEA does not receive payment for the Conference from a possible Participant, PROIDEA may withdraw from the contract regarding participation in the Conference without making additional demands for payment or providing additional payment dates.
19. A User who is a consumer (i.e. a physical person carrying out legal activity not directly related to his or her business or career activity, who possesses the full capability to carry out legal duties [understood as a person who is not incapacitated or under the age of 18, and may act on his or her own behalf in legal matters]) is authorized to withdraw from the contract drawn up between him or herself and PROIDEA without facing financial consequences or having to provide explanation for his or her withdrawal within 14 days of signing the contract and on the basis of pt. IV.16. The official statement regarding withdrawal is provided in written form. The User may use the template provided as part of the Regulations (appendix 1 - contract withdrawal form).
20. With reservation to pt. IV.19. A User who has paid for the participation in the event is authorized to resign from participating in the conference until 03.08.2020, and must do so by sending PROIDEA a written request to resign in the form of a registered letter (with the postal office) to PROIDEA's address or in electronic form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of the registered letter, the deadline is assumed kept as long as the date of sending was before the aforementioned deadline. In the case of resignation hereby described, PROIDEA will refund the cost of the Conference registration fee. The refund should be obtained by the User within a timeframe of 30 days, and on the basis of the invoice accepted by the User.
21. A User who has not paid for his or her participation in the event is authorized to resign from participation no later than 17.08.2020 and must send PROIDEA a written statement of withdrawal to the address email@example.com.
22. PROIDEA allows for changes to be made to the list of attendees and participants. Information regarding any changes made should be given to PROIDEA no later than 5 days before the commencement of the Conference. A change in User requires that the registration form be filled out again and that information relayed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, along with all information as to the people whom the changes concern
V. Taking part in the conference as a Speaker
1. A User may express the desire to take part in the conference as a Speaker by filling out and sending out the "Call for Papers" form which is available in the Service.
2. The Speaker is asked to provide the following information: first and last name; email address; telephone number; company name; position; a short bio; session type; lecture title; level of difficulty of the presentation; abstract; duration of presentation. The User must have a photograph in digital form attached to the submission form.
3. PROIDEA will send confirmation of the receipt of submission to the email address provided by the User in the Speaker's "Call for Papers" form.
4. Whether or not a person is accepted as a Speaker depends on PROIDEA's assessment of the submission. The assessment of submissions and selection are carried out by PROIDEA's Program Board, the member of which is available under the tab PROGRAM COMMITTEE at https://dodkrakow.pl/program-committee/. The User will be notified about the selection via email by PROIDEA.
5. In the case that a Speaker's submission is accepted, the Speaker is obliged to send his or her presentation to PROIDEA's email address no later than 14 days before the commencement of the Conference. The Speaker is the sole person responsible for the content of the presentation.
6. A positive assessment of proposal submission is not related to registering for the Conference. The Speaker must register for the Conference using the registration form made available in the Service. On the basis of pt. II, act 9.
7. Participation in the Conference as a Speaker requires registering as a Participant.
8. By making a submission, the User gives PROIDEA exclusive license to the materials provided to PROIDEA in connection with the Conference - the abstracts in English, the presentation sent to PROIDEA, as well as the presentation during the Conference itself. Consent also allows for the use of the Speaker's image. The License includes:
a. in terms of saving and intensifying - saving and intensifying Materials using any technique, including printing, reprographic and graphic techniques, for all carrier types, including CD and semiconductor carriers, as well as entering and distributing Materials to IT system memory;
b. in terms of dissemination - lease, lending and putting on the market those Materials which have been saved;
c. in terms of disseminating in any other way than those mentioned in letter b) above - publicizing in such as way so that everyone may access the Materials at a time and in a place convenient to his or her person, watching, transmitting, and reemitting on the ground as well as via satellite, transmission of the Materials via streaming, both live and on demand.
9. The License will be given on condition that the proposal is accepted (see pt. V.3 above).
10. A Speaker who has been accepted by the Program Board may be replaced by another Speaker if the Speaker is from the same company, shows the same material and content and if the session has the same technical or sales profile, and as long as PROIDEA is immediately informed of the change.
11. PROIDEA reserves the rights to deny the right to a substitute if one of the above conditions is not fulfilled.
12. A Speaker who has not notified PROIDEA of any changes made, or the changes were not accepted by PROIDEA may be fined the cost equal to the cost of the sponsor session.
VI. Personal Data
1. The Adminstrator of personal data collected at the Conference is PROIDEA sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in Cracow, ul. Zakopiańska 9, 30-418 Cracow under the KRS number 0000448243, NIP: 6793088842.
2. All information concerning the processing of personal data by PROIDEA, in relation with the Conference, has been provided under the following link (link: https://dodkrakow.pl/privacy-policy/).
1. Any complaints by Users may be sent to the address email@example.com or in writing and sent to PROIDEA's headquarters.
2. Complaints regarding the course of the Conference within 14 days of the Conference's end. The date that the complaint is received is considered the date of the complaint.
3. Any complaints filed after the aforementioned 14 days has reached its end will not be considered.
4. PROIDEA commits to handling complaints within 14 days of their being filed. If PROIDEA does not answer a complaint within that period, the complaint has been investigated and handled.
VIII. Rules and Regulations
1. Participants, including Speakers, at the Conference are obliged to act in a way that does not put the safety of other Participants, including Speakers, at risk. They are also obliged to abide by the law and Regulations, as well as immediately follow any instructions given by security personnel. It is forbidden to barricade and/or block exits and emergency exits or any equipment necessary in case of an emergency or a fire during the Conference.
2. Participants, including Speakers at the Conference are obliged to respect the rights and personal dignity of other Participants and Speakers. Participants and Speakers are under no conditions allowed to harass other Participants or Speakers.
3. The following acts are considered harassment: offensive verbal remarks regarding gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnic background, religion, deliberate intimidation, victimization, inappropriate physical contact and unsolicited sexual attention. Furthermore, it is disallowed to use words or symbols commonly recognized and known as inappropriate, including profanity or terms that might offend someone's religious or worldviews, or those that are considered discriminatory.
4. Destroying signs, advertisements, devices and equipment at the Conference is prohibited and Participants and Speakers are obliged to use sanitary areas the way that they are meant to be used.
5. Participants and Speakers are required to notify PROIDEA of any cases of inappropriate behavior (especially of the kind mentioned above) carried out on the part of other Participants.
6. Every Participant is required to wear a lanyard and conference badge/nametag in a place visible (to PROIDEA) or else must present it upon every request for the entire duration of the Conference. PROIDEA reserves the rights to dismiss from the Conference venue any individual who does not have a nametag and lanyard. The Participant may not give another person his or her conference nametag or lanyard, as the conference ticket is given to a specific individual. Every Conference Participant should have his or her sticker with him, printed or in electronic format, for the purpose of showing it to PROIDEA upon request.
7. Special Variete Theatre regulations:
a. Eating and drinking is completely prohibited in the audience hall.
b. Smoking is completely prohibited on the premises of the Variete Theatre.
c. Participants who violate the Regulations or pose a threat to the safety of other participants will be asked to leave the Variete Theatre. In such cases, no refunds will be provided.
IX. Extrajudicial resolution of disputes.
1. Any disputes arising between PROIDEA and a User, who is a consumer (i.e. a physical person carrying out legal activity not directly related to his or her business or career activity, who possesses the full capability to carry out legal duties [understood as a person who is not incapacitated or under the age of 18, and may act on his or her own behalf in legal matters]) may be resolved amicably. Details regarding the means for such, as well as access to extrajudicial forms of resolving disputes can be found here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_...
2. Details regarding the use of extrajudicial and dealing with such complaints and seeking redress, examining disputes and the regulations regarding the access to such procedures is available in the offices of, as well as on the websites of:
a. city consumer representatives
b. social organizations, whose statutory tasks including protecting a consumer (including Federacja Konsumentów [the Consumer's Federation], Stowarzyszenie Konsumentów Polskich [the Organization for Polish Consumers]). The Consumer's Federation provides advisory services at their number 800 007 707 and the Organization for Polish Consumers can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. - Wojewódzki Inspektorat Inspekcji Handlowej and under the following web addresses, Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów:
5. In the case that a dispute arises between PROIDEA and a User (being a consumer) concerning the contract of participation at the Conference, the consumer has the right to use extrajudicial means of examining the complaint and seeking redress, including filing a complaint in one of the EU's official languages, including in Polish, via the EU internet platform ODR, available at the addresshttp://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
6. A User who is also a consumer is authorized to turn to the City's sales inspector (Wojewódzki Inspektor Inspekcji Handlowej), in accordance with art. 36 of the Directive from 15 December 2000 regarding Sales Inspection, with the application to initiate mediation proceedings in the case of an amicable resolution to a dispute between the consumer and PROIDEA. Information regarding the rules and mediation procedures carried out by the City Inspector of Sales Inspection is available in their offices as well as on their websites.
7. A User who is also a consumer is authorized The Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court, mentioned in art. 37 of the Directive from 15 December on Sales Inspection, with an application to resolve the dispute arising from the contract.
X. Registering the course of the Conference.
1. During the Conference, PROIDEA and the Conference partners are authorized to save and distribute the proceedings of the Conference, both in audiovisual (for news purposes, interviews, as well as artistic purposes or music videos) and visual form (photographic and artistic) for purposes of documentation, as well as promotional purposes or advertising. For this reason, the image of a person at the conference may be saved without charge, and following this, may be disseminated for reasons mentioned above, at any time. This is a fact that the Participant agrees to upon entering Conference terrain.
2. PROIDEA would like you to keep in mind that the Conference will be filmed, photographed, transmitted and recorded on different audio-visual devices, as well as on radio devices, online and through other types of public transmission that falls under new technical recording methods.
XI. Final resolutions.
1. The User gives his or her consent to being sent the regulations in electronic PDF format.
2. If not otherwise stated in the Regulations, contact between PROIDEA and the User who filled out the registration form for the Participant or Speaker, will be carried out electronically, through the email address given during registration on the part of the User, and from the address email@example.com on the part of PROIDEA, or through another address in the same domain.
3. Deeming unfit or invalid specific resolutions of the present Regulations provided for by the law does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the rest of the resolutions presented in the Regulations. A rule which is deemed to be closer to the goals of the list of regulations will be put in place of the invalid resolution.
5. The applicable law for the contract drawn between the User and PROIDEA, the subject of which are the services provided on the conditions described in the Regulations, is Polish law.
6. The current Regulations are published on the web page of the Service, and also distributed to the User upon request to the User's email address free of charge.
7. The date provided below is the valid date of the Regulations in the most recent version 13.03.2020.
8. PROIDEA reserves the rights to change the date of the conference or cancel the conference in the case of an event (state of emergency, natural disaster), which may prevent the Conference from taking place on the dates provided in the Regulations. Participants who withdraw participation in the Conference scheduled to take place on a different date than the original date have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of notification of a change in date.
9. PROIDEA reserves the rights to make any changes to the Regulations. Users will be notified of any change made to the Regulations via an announcement in the Service, within a window of 14 days prior to the implementation of such a change. In the case that a User does not agree to the changes made in the Regulations, he or she should inform PROIDEA of that fact. Lack of consent regarding new additions to the Regulations is seen as withdrawal from the contract mentioned in art. 384.1 of the Civil Code, and is effective the day that the contesting of changes to the Regulations has been received. Until that time, the User must abide by the current resolutions.
2. The Administrator of the personal data collected in correlation with the Conference is PROIDEA Sp. z o.o., whose headquarters is in Cracow (30-418), 9 Zakopiańska Street, and has been entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Cracow under the number 000448243, NIP: 6793088842, and is also the leading organizer of the Conference ("Administrator").
3. You may contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at out phone number +48 605 177 303. Our telephone operating hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
What kind of personal data do we process and for what reasons?
4. The Administrator processes personal data in agreement with the General Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of their personal data and regarding the ease in processing such data, as well as the repeal of the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR").
5. We process personal data collected via a Conference registration form, which is available on our webpage at the address: https://dodkrakow.pl ("Service").
The Service contains information on the Conference and enables individuals to declare their participation in the Conference via the webpage, which is available at the address: www.evenea.pl ("Platform").
6. The Administrator processes the following personal data of every user (who is a participant of the Conference): first name and last name, email address, telephone number, company name and position. This information is given out voluntarily by each participant, however this data is essential for the purpose of entering into an agreement with the Administrator, regarding participation in the Conference, as well as for the execution of the Conference. In the case of participants signed up by another party, the Administrator collects and processes additional personal data also collected via the registration form for the Conference, which is as follows: first name and last name, email address and telephone number.
7. The user's personal data is processed for the purpose of providing services at the Conference as a part of the execution of the agreement on participation at the Conference by the Administrator, on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. b) of the GDPR.
8. PROIDEA collects and processes the following data of users taking part in the Conference as speakers: first name and last name, email address, telephone number, company name, position held, short bio, type of session, lecture title, level of difficulty of presentation, abstract, duration, language of presentation, photograph. PROIDEA processes the personal data of users who have expressed an interest in taking part in the conference as speakers, for the purpose of assessing applications and choosing speakers, as well as for the purpose of the possibility for speakers to participate in the Conference. Accepting the terms and regulations occurs through the selection of the corresponding box found in the presenter's form and is completely voluntary, however it must be stated that choosing the proper box is a condition of attending the Conference as a speaker (the basis of processing personal data is the agreement of the person in question - art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR). The data is processed for the purpose of assessing the lecture by the Board of the DevOpsDays Krakow Program.
9. During the conference, photographs and videos may be taken, and in connection with this fact, the Administrator will process your image on the basis of the agreement presented in art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR.
10.By giving such data as a user name on Twitter, information regarding how you found out about the Conference, information regarding what it was that made you want to attend the Conference, as well as other questions are voluntary and optional.
11. Providing information for the VAT invoice: company name, address, postal code, city, NIP (optional) is necessary to be provided with an invoice. This type of personal data can be processed for the purpose of issuing an invoice on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of the GDPR.
12. If you agree to the terms, your personal data including: first name and last name, email address, telephone number, country of residence, company name, position, may be processed for marketing and promotional purposes, which are related to offers from the Conference Partners on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR. Agreeing to such terms is done on a voluntary basis and does not make up a condition for participating in the conference. However the Administrator may process this data for marketing purposes on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of the GDPR.
13. After carrying out the agreement for participation in the conference, the basis on which data will be processed, within the limitations of the point outlined below, is justified on a legal basis (art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of the GDPR), and is displayed in order to ensure the legal safety of the administrator.
14. Your personal data may be subject to profiling in order to reach the targets that they were chosen for. This data will not, however, be used by the administrator for the purpose of making automatic decisions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
15. Your personal data will be processed until the claims related to the agreement with the Administrator regarding participation at the conference have expired.
16. In the case that you agreed to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, your information will be processed until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
17. In the case that the Administrator received your consent to process your personal data for the Conference Partners (on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR), your data will be processed by the Administrator until they have been sent to the Conference Partners. The Administrator has the right to use the materials made available by the Presenters after the conference, for the purpose of recruiting other speakers for the following editions of the Conference.
Who do we give your personal data to?
18. The recipients of your personal data are the Administrator's employees, as well as those cooperating with the Administrator. The recipients of your data may also be entities which provide services to the Administrator with regards to organizing the Conference or helping the Administrator reach marketing goals. Among those who have access to the personal data gathered by the Administrator are those entities servicing the Platform, which aid in registering for the Conference (the Platform is available through the web service Evenea, which is run by Event Labs sp. z o.o. in Warsaw). Additionally, is you are using the online payment system, the Administrator has the right to make your data available in order to carry out the payment process.
19. If you agree to have your data processed by the Conference Partners, they will also be authorized to process the personal data named above.
20. In certain cases, you personal data may also be shared with public bodies. This will only occur in the case that legal stipulations require us to do so.
21. In very rare cases, your personal data may be shared with the United States of America (see pt. 26), but only to those bodies which guarantee the safety of your personal data abiding by the proper standards for their protection, i.e. with reference to those issued by the European Commission's decision to provide the proper protection of personal data, mentioned in art. 45 of the GDPR, as part of the Privacy Shield, or on the basis of any necessary security, mention in art. 46 of the GDPR, including model contractual clauses.
22. Any requests that you may have regarding your rights may be sent to us at our email address: email@example.com or mailed to us by post at our address: Proidea Sp. z o.o., ul. Zakopiańska 9, 30-418 Cracow Poland.
23. You are entitled to the following rights:
a) The right to request access to your personal data;
b) The right to make changes your personal data: if you believe that the personal data provided is inaccurate or incomplete;
c) The right to remove your personal data;
d) The right to limit what personal data is processed;
e) The right to object to the processing of your personal data: you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a personal situation. You have an absolute right to object to your personal data's being processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling linked with direct marketing. In connection with the fact that the basis of processing personal data lies within the justifiable interest of the Administrator, i.e. the settlement, investigation or protection of the Administrator's claims, the processing of the personal data of individual participants signed up for the Conference by another party (art 6 par. 1 pt f GDPR) may be objected by the individual.
f) The right to withdraw consent: if you agreed to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, however this withdrawal does not pertain to the data that was processed before withdrawing consent.
g) The right to transfer your personal data:
24. We will use our best efforts to ensure that your personal data is fully and legally protected. If, despite this fact, you believe that we are processing your data illegally, you are entitled to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which falls to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland.
General information about cookies
25. We use technologies, such as cookie files, to gather and process personal data in order to personalize the content of advertisements visible on other web pages, as well as to conduct analyses of the traffic present in the Service.
Cookies enable us to get to know your interaction with the Service better. They allow us to therefore organize its structure. They also collect information on how it is that you use the Service, on the page through which you were directed to us, as well as the number of times you visited our page and how much time you spent on specific pages. Cookies also allow us to personalize our advertisements, as well as those of our partners.
The Service's cookie files are automatically stored in your devices if your setting so allow. A cookie file usually contains the domain name, its expiration date, as well as an individual random identification number for that file. The information stored within a cookie file may be found with other data that you provided, including your email address. You may switch off the cookies function in your internet browser's settings. If you choose this option, you will be able to navigate the web, however the functions of the sites may be limited.
26. The Service uses the Administrator's cookies, as well as third party cookies.
The service uses cookie remarketing tools in order to provide you with advertisements on Facebook (Facebook Pixel) and Google (Google Ads).
Besides cookies, the Service may also collect data regularly collected by the administrators of internet systems as a part of the so-called logs and files.
1. The Administrator reserves the right to collect the IP addresses of those visiting the Service, as they may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems in the server, conducting statistical analyses (such as determining the regions that most visits come from). Additionally, they may be helpful in administering and perfecting the Service. The IP addresses are collected anonymously, which means that they are in no way placed in conjunction with the personal data of a user.