Poland's first foodtech accelerator is about to show its first batch of startups!
The projects we have helped to grow are an evidence that profitability can come hand in hand with positive impact on the planet. After receiving 70+ applications we have carefully picked 5 teams to work with. In just two months they went from conceptual ideas, through MVPs to building proper products which they now sell to the clients:
- Qurczak - plant-based alternative to chicken with similar taste, texture and nutrition. Helps to prepare a quick, wholesome and environmentally friendly meal.
- Polish Greens - manufacturer of green leafy vegetables (baby and micro) grown in automated, urban vertical farms. Optimized water and energy consumption, without pesticides, full control over the quality and repeatability of the crops. Daily picked, fresh and tasty, available for the whole year.
- Yoush - carefully composed sustainable and nutritionally balanced vegan meal which keeps you full and energized. Handy choice that serves well on busiest days, no matter if it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yoush!
- Hempiness - an organic beverage with CBD. Each bottle of Hempiness is a moment to rebalance your mind & body.
- Time To Eat - a platform connecting cooking enthusiasts with people who are looking for personalized diets, prepared in their home from local ingredients.
18:00 - 19:00 - Registration, networking
19:00 - 19:15 - foodtech.ac Intro - Why food industry needs acceleration, what projects are we looking for and what's in it for the big food producers, investors and startups?
19:15 - 20:00 - Projects pitching session + Q&A
20:00 - 22:00 - Food and drinks
Please come hungry and leave your cars at home :)
The event will take place in Warsaw's most hospitable coworking space - HubHub.
Due to limited number of seats and huge interest tickets are moderated - we don't have capacity to host everyone who applies, so please only come if you received the confirmation!
Should you have any questions don't hesitate to mail us - email@example.com
More about the accelerator - www.foodtech.ac