GBS Lions Talks by Adaptive SAG: Proven GBS potential across verticals
31 January 2023, 15:30 (Tuesday)
Adaptive Solutions & Advisory Group and ABSL Poland are honoured to invite you to take part in the business & networking meeting under the brand "GBS Lions Talks".
Proven GBS growth potential across verticals
Supply Chain, Controlling, Human Resources - from the opportunity to GBS standard
- Supply Chain Management - how to drive process efficiency via GBS?
- Centralized controlling ? Market benchmark for current trends
- Human-centric organization management with qualified HR Service Catalogue
Date: Tuesday, 31st , at 3:30-9 pm (3:30-4 pm - registration and networking)
Form & place: onsite, Nowy Styl Showroom, Warsaw, Jutrzenki 137 a, Oxygen Park (parking behind the school https://goo.gl/maps/TkEBVekrmc2Cqpuv7, you can also park behind UTH: https://goo.gl/maps/wmkj9vZfHi8ChKpv5)
Type: business meeting & networking
Agenda as follow:
- 15:30-16:00 Registration & networking coffee
- 16:00-16:10 Start & Welcome - Krystian Bestry, CEO, Adaptive Group; Andrzej Pacek, Head of NatWest Poland, ABSL Chapter Warsaw Lead, Sebastian Osuch - Nowy Styl; Corporate Partnership Manager
- 16:10-16:25 Topic introduction -> New verticals, Getting closer to the business
- 16:25-17:10 Supply Chain - Bartłomej Smoczyński - Imperial Brands, Head of E2E Planning
- 17:10-17:55 Controlling - Bartosz Boczkowski - AstraZeneca; Associate Director GFS FP&A Europe Area Markets; Beata Purzycka - AstraZeneca; Associate Director Controlling - Warsaw Site, GFS HUBs (SE, UK) & EU Area Markets; Konrad Halas - AstraZeneca; Associate Director GFS Operations Product Costing
- 17:55-18:40 HRO - Magdalena Walerska - JTI; People & Culture Director; Karol Janiszek - JTI; Employee Life Cycle Manager
- 18:40-19:00 Summary & audience discussion
- 19:00-21:00 Networking snacks & drinks (including very good wine 😉); Presentation of Nowy Styl showroom for volunteers
Partner and Co-organizer: ABSL Poland.
Partner and Host: Nowy Styl
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE and will be held in English.
Join ADAPTIVE SAG & ABSL Poland business meeting to get expert insights on GBS potential!
Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that each registration requires confirmation by Organizers and the number of seats is limited.