Key points of the event:
Achieve your project goals and realize business benefits through powerful Change Management.
- OCM applied as a nice-to-have layer or a core element of effective transformation?
- Common pitfalls in the OCM playground - what to anticipate and how to overcome them?
- Key takeaways on what has changed in the OCM approach in recent years.
Date: Tuesday, 20th of June, 17:00
Form & place: onsite; Wrocław, headquarters of GlobalLogic, ul. Strzegomska 48A
Type: business meeting & networking
Parking: Available for all guests.
• 17:00-17:30 Registration & networking
• 17:30-17:35 Start & Welcome - Michał Bielawski, Managing Partner, Adaptive SAG; Anna Stelmach, Senior Manager & Senior Consultant, Adaptive SAG; Maciej Borkowski, Vice-President ABSL Wrocław; Łukasz Cywiński, Engineering Director, Wrocław Location Head, GlobalLogic Poland
• 17:35-17:45 GlobalLogic Presentation: Tomasz Prokopiuk, Head of Industrial BU EMEA, GlobalLogic Poland
• 17:45-18:10 "Change Management as the key to successful transformation in the new normal": Michał Bielawski, Managing Partner, Adaptive SAG
• 18:10-18:35 "Landscape under transformation": Krzysztof Kumór, Cost Accounting Manager - Supply Chain Finance, HP
• 18:35-18:55 Coffee break
• 18:55-19:20 "Change Management naivity": Sławomir Drygas, GSC Global Strategy Manager, 3M
• 19:20-19:45 "Managing Change in a Sales Organization - case study": Jarosław Borawski, Country Director Poland, Smith & Nephew
• 19:45-20:30 Summary & networking
Join Adaptive in Wine Tour over Wrocław after the event!
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE and will be held in English.
Please note that each registration requires confirmation by the organizers and the number of seats is limited.