This course will be held in English.
IMPORTANT: Please contact us before registration if your company is located in Poland. (email@example.com)
Trainer: Magdalena Firlit
Language : English
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a 2 day workshop to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
• An overview of what "Agile" is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
• The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
• An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
• Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
• Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
• Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone's goals and ways of working are aligned.
All participants of the training have the opportunity to take the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification exam free of charge. If the participant makes this attempt within 14 days from the end of the training and fails, then he will receive one more free opportunity.
The exams take place in English and are carried out online at Scrum.org.
PMI Personal Development Units
Participants of Professional Agile Leadership ™ - Essentials receive 14 personal development points ( Personal Development Units , PDU). Points are earned for the participation in the training itself, and not for passing the exam.
You can read more about the Professional Agile Leadership™ — Essentials class here: brasswillow.com/trainings/professional-agile-leadership-essentials/