EVENT IN ENGLISH
USA is a Holy Grail of most startups. European entrepreneurs often see the American market as the ultimate goal of their global growth.
During the next PLUGinGdansk event we will unveil and explain a process, which increases chances of a successful US market entry for a European startup.
- How does an American investor think?
- What should you take into account when attacking the American market?
- What does the American business look like? Approach, stereotypes, methods.
- 150 000 USD for a startup just on a Power Point presentation? Yes, it is possible! Do you want to know how?
18:00 - Door opens & networking
18:30 - Welcome address
18:40 - "Welcome to America" - expansion of a startup to the USA (by Arek Skuza)
19:20 - Panel Discussion
Moderator: Maciej Halbryt, PLUGin
- Arek Skuza, Consultant
- Rafał Janik, Head of Communications, Alfabeat
- Hanna Serwatka, Project Manager, Scalac
- Józef Balicki, Private Equity Project Manager
20:00 - Networking
Great thanks to our AMAZING partners!