About the Conference
IT NonStop 2020 is an international online conference dedicated to the latest achievements in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud Technology (Cloud).
The three-day practical conference offers the participants to connect, network and learn from colleagues and industry leaders — local and foreign speakers. New practices and methods combine with theory and experience at IT NonStop 2020.
Technical Innovations Track
Two parallel streams: technical — where you will hear lectures given by the experts in the field of ML, cloud, and AI, as well as innovative — where practice leaders will exchange views and ideas, explore real problems, discuss how AI is changing the world today, and the trends of tomorrow.
- 14:00 Opening of the conference
- 14:15 «Reinforcement Learning and its Inverse: Applications for Finance»Igor Halperin, Fidelity Investment on AI Asset Management & Reinforcement Learning
in parallel with«A successful journey to a modern architecture is every bit as much about the journey as it is about the modern architecture»Allan Wellenstein, Head DataArt Solution Design consulting group
- 15:00 «New Way of Decision Making»Eugene Roytburg, Fractal Analytics on Future of Decision Making, AI, Automated Intelligence
in parallel with«Introduction to AWS»Aleksandr Izumov, Senior Solutions Architect, AWS
- 15:45 «Topic in progress» Emil Matsakh, Expert in Finance, Data, Analytics, AI, and ML
in parallel with «AI in Practice» Eric Todd Engel, Strategy & Analytics Specialist, Master in Management of Technology from New York University
- 16:45 InnovationModerator - Peter Themes, Founder & President, Institute for Innovation in Large Organizations
in parallel withTravel & Hospitality PracticeModerator - Greg Abbot, Senior Vice President, Travel & Hospitality
- 18:45 End of the conference day
All the details here - https://it-nonstop.net