Welcome to the registration to the Master Class "The Milestones for Developing Business in a New Country - common challenges", the program built for the participants of JCI Euro-Asian Conference - where Joanna Mamczur, attorney-at-law, will guide you through the process of developing business in a new country from international lawyer's perspective.
- The workshop sets forth the process and legal issues which need to be taken into consideration when developing business in a country which is a new market for your business.
- The workshop covers: the general roadmap for developing business in a new country, overview of the process of going international, simplified legal checklist, practical real-life case study, structures which need to be developed and typical risks relating to international growth.
The participants will be able to understand the process of developing their business internationally, incl.:
- identify the key elements which need to be included in the project management and the planning process of going international,
- identify key legal & regulatory areas which need to be analyzed and individually assessed as a part of business development plan,
- understand the importance of legal and business analyses based on the practical case studies,
- identify how to communicate with business and legal consultants who enable the market entry in a foreign country, with particular focus on areas which should be checked during such a process.
25th September 2020 at 12pm-2pm (CEST)
Online - details will be provided in a separate email before the Master Class, watch your mailbox.
Who should participate?
Business owners, entrepreneurs, founders and managers who are intending to scale their business through:
- finding new business partners (b2b cooperation)
- opening new office in a foreign country
Przedsiębiorcy, właściciele lub założyciele przedsiębiorstw oraz kadra managerska - osoby, które zamierzają skalować biznes poprzez
- współpracę b2b
- otwarcie działalności/ biura w nowym dla swojego biznesu kraju
- transakcje fuzji i przejęć
Joanna Mamczur is the certified attorney-at-law (adwokat) with over 15 years of professional experience, admitted to the Warsaw Bar of Advocates in Poland.
As the entrepreneur she founded Mamczur Law Firm and provides business and legal advisory services to the international and domestic clients. Her professional experience includes individual work and team work as a member of international project teams, i.a. in the fields of Banking & Finance Law, Mergers & Acquisitions transactions (incl. mitigation of the effects of financial crisis of years 2007-2010), IT, personal data protection, commercial law, drafting & negotiations of international business contracts, corporate law, daily business management, innovation (startups), developing business models and strategy, litigation & dispute resolution, regulatory analyses, public procurement, incl. cases of the value of over 250 million euro.
Author, frequent speaker and participant at international conferences.
Joanna Mamczur is the active supporter of international NGOs promoting business networks and Global Goals of Sustainable Development, incl. the relocation of supply chains for increasing the rates of localized production and commerce and reducing the industrial carbon footprint.
She currently holds the position of the National President of JCI Poland. Languages: Polish, English, French and German.
For questions please contact office (at) mamczur.com